August Awareness Days 2022Aug 02, 2022
Many of you are just about to jet off on your summer holidays, whereas I am just back from mine😎
Depending on what industry you are in, social media might be slow for during the summer months. If engagement took a dip this time last year, don't be afraid to scale back and go light on your social posts. Focus instead on planning for busier times of the year like Halloween or Christmas.
Summer is a great time to share some behind the scenes content. On the 31st August, try posting a summer highlights Reel or your favourite photo from the summer. Remember to let people know if your opening hours change over the summer. Include seasonal hashtags like #hotweather #TooHotToSleep #BackToSchool.
6 Awareness Day themed content ideas for August
Here are some more ideas to help you get going with your August content planning:
- Share an after-work story on Instagram with your favourite beer on International Beer Day (6th)
- Create an Instagram Reel or TikTok out of your favourite summer photographs or product photos on World Photo Day (19th)
- Profile the charities you support on World Humanitarian Day (19th)
- Wish your female followers a Happy Women's Equality Day (26th)
- Share tips relating to your business that can help parents / teenagers over the summer holidays
- Create content helping people to prepare for the upcoming academic year
W/C 1st August
W/C 8th August
W/C 15th August
W/C 22nd August
W/C 29th August
I hope these come in useful and let me know of any days I have missed.
Awareness Days For Previous Months
Happy content planning! - Kerry👩🏻💻
3 Ways I Can Help You Right Now!
FREE Content Planner
Join my mailing list for no nonsense digital marketing tips, find out about new services and get special discounts.
Plus, as a thank you for signing up download my FREE Content Planner, complete with awareness days for the UK and Ireland.