March Awareness Days 2022Feb 21, 2022
March is always a special month for me as it is the month my son was born in. His birthday is also the same day as International Women’s Day (8th) – which he isn’t too impressed about!
When using awareness days, it's best not to jump on the bandwagon and choose a random awareness day, just for the sake of it. Plan ahead, double check your dates and pepper them throughout your social media calendar ✅
Don’t have a content planner for your social media, emails and blogs? Download my super handy content planner complete with awareness days to December 2022.
5 Awareness Day themed content ideas for March
- Raise awareness of a cause close to your heart such as Earth Hour (26th), Comic Relief (18th) or the Marie Curie Daffodil Appeal (March)
- Schedule a Pancake Day post / story for early on the 1st and be first to remind everyone to get their frying pan out!
- Employee Appreciation Day (4th) falls on a Friday. A nice way to profile the people behind the scenes
- Show your followers why working in your business makes you happy on International Day Of Happiness (20th)
- And don’t forget Mother’s Day (27th), especially if you are in hospitality. Offer a discount code or special offer to entice customers in
Scan through my list of March awareness days and add relevant ones to your content calendar ⬇️
W/C 1st March
W/C 7th March
W/C 14th March
W/C 21st March
W/C 28th March
I hope these come in useful and let me know of any days I have missed.
3 Ways I Can Help You Right Now!
1. Take an online course and start improving your online presence today!
2. Work 121 with me using my Power Hours, Audit or VIP Intensive services
3. Read my recent blogs and start improving your online presence today!
FREE Content Planner
Join my mailing list for no nonsense digital marketing tips, find out about new services and get special discounts.
Plus, as a thank you for signing up download my FREE Content Planner, complete with awareness days for the UK and Ireland.