May Awareness Days 2022Apr 22, 2022
We all seem to have more energy in May, with the brighter days and longer evenings. This is reflected in the large number of awareness days this month.
There are lots of days for health issues like World Asthma Day (3rd) and Food Allergy Awareness Week (9th). Animal lovers are not left out with World Turtle Day (23rd) and Endangered Species Day (21st).
5 Awareness Day themed content ideas for May
To help you get the creative juices flowing, here are 5 content ideas for May:
- Profile National Walking Month or Walk to School Week (17th) by talking about your favourite walk. Maybe it’s a walk that you / your team do at lunchtimes. Take photos or a video along the way and share with your followers.
- Post a photo of your favourite vegetarian dish on National Vegetarian Week (16th).
- Everyone loves to see what goes on behind the scenes. For National Stationery Week (16th) show people your favourite stationery you use on a daily basis. A short stop-motion video would be good for this.
- Create a funny meme featuring a bee to highlight the importance of World Bee Day (20th).
- Take a photo of your favourite brew for your stories and add a poll: coffee or tea; milk or sugar to highlight International Tea Day (21st).
Scan through my list of May awareness days below and add relevant ones to your content calendar.
W/C 1st May
W/C 9th May
W/C 16th May
W/C 23rd May
W/C 30th May
Awareness Days For Previous Months
Awareness Days September 2021
Awareness Days August 2021
Awareness Days July 2021
Awareness Days June 2021
Happy content planning! - Kerry👩🏻💻
3 Ways I Can Help You Right Now!
1. Take an online course and start improving your online presence today!
2. Work 121 with me using my Power Hours, Audit or VIP Intensive services
3. Read my recent blogs and start improving your online presence today!
FREE Content Planner
Join my mailing list for no nonsense digital marketing tips, find out about new services and get special discounts.
Plus, as a thank you for signing up download my FREE Content Planner, complete with awareness days for the UK and Ireland.