Thanks for dropping by the Summit Consulting website (Site). These Terms set out a legally binding arrangement for you to use and access www.summitconsult.co.uk. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use this website. If you continue to use this website it will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
1. GENERAL USE
- The website content is for your general information and personal use only. Website content is defined as words, images, videos, training materials, products, services and/or other materials, made available on the Site by us or other third parties, as well as the look and feel of all of the mentioned. The website content is the property of Summit Consulting and/or our third party providers.
- You are only authorised to:
- View, use and access the Site
- Contact us using the contact forms
- Comment on our blogs (where commenting is permitted) subject to moderation
- Sign up to our mailing list using the online form
- Purchase any of our products or services
- Login and access any of our online courses
2. INFORMATION YOU GIVE US
- This Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. All of it is our copyright. You may not copy, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, use for public or commercial purposes without our written permission. You can apply for this permission by contacting us, letting us know exactly what you want to copy and why.
- Modification of the content on this website or use of the content without our written permission may be subject to monetary damages and penalties.
- Please check the service/product descriptions before purchasing and make sure they suit your requirements. Our Terms of Business for the supply of goods and services are available separately. Please contact us to request them.
- While Summit Consulting uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Summit Consulting assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Summit Consulting does not warrant that use of the materials will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, the content, and/or the materials available on this site are free from bugs or viruses or other harmful components.
- In no event shall the Summit Consulting be liable for any damages caused by any defect on this Site, the content, and/or related materials, the inability to use services provided or any other cause whatsoever, regardless of theory of liability. This limitation will apply even if the company has been advised or is aware of the possibility of such damages.
6. ADVICE GIVEN
- The information on this website is designed to be a general guide. You should take specific advice about your situation before acting on any general advice given.
- Neither Summit Consulting nor any other third party involved with this Site shall be liable for damages arising out of your access to, or use of this Site. All content on this Site is provided 'As Is' without a warranty of any kind. Summit Consulting does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of the content on this site and the results of using the content, the suitability of the content for any user’s needs or the likelihood that their use will meet any user’s expectations, or their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or correction.
- Summit Consulting does not warrant or make any representations or guarantees that you will earn any money using the site or the company’s technology or services.
- You accept all responsibility for evaluating your own earning potential as well as executing your own business and services.
- You must not attempt to distribute viruses, malware or other harmful code, send multiple requests for access and files to the point of overwhelming our server, attempt to distribute spam or unsolicited material via our site, or attempt to gain unauthorised access to our server, accounts, or networks.
- When sharing a link to our site you must not suggest we promote or endorse any other business, product, or service, unless we have published that we do or you have obtained permission in writing from us to do this.
9. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- This website may also include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. They do not automatically signify that we endorse those websites or connections. If you follow those links, our privacy and cookie policies cease to apply.
- Summit Consulting shall not be responsible for any performance or service problems caused by any third party website or third party service provider. Any such problem shall be governed solely by the agreement between you and that provider.
10. LEGAL JURISDICTION
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the jurisdiction of the country we are based in (Northern Ireland, UK).
- Summit Consulting shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using this Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
12. BREACHING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You agree to indemnify and hold Summit Consulting harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of or relating to:
- Your breach of these Terms
- Any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party
- Any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site
- Your use of the Site or any services that Summit Consulting may provide via this Site
- Your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services
- The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide Summit Consulting with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
13. COMMENTS FOR IMPROVEMENT
- We always welcome comments as to how we may improve the Site and if you send comments or suggestions to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of Summit Consulting.
- No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Summit Consulting. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
15. TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE COURSES
- Terms and Conditions for online courses provided by Summit Consulting can be found on our sales pages and payment pages for each course.