1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small pieces of data that store information on your device’s hard drive. Websites send Cookies to a user's browser to keep track of users and enable user-specific features such as e-commerce shopping carts and login sessions.
They record how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored from your last visit. Cookies can be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
Typically, Cookies are used to make using websites easier for their users. Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
2. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE
- Session Cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page, but they do not collect any personal data from your computer. Many websites use session Cookies for essential site functions.
- Persistent Cookies: these are stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The Cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again.
We use persistent Cookies for Facebook Pixel tracking to provide targeted Facebook advertising, Google Analytics and ActiveCampaign for analytics services. These services will be provided by Facebook, Google and ActiveCampaign respectively, or by other similar providers.
Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling us to better understand how our Site is used. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
The above services used by our Site use third party Cookies to gather the required information. You do not have to allow us to use these Cookies, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of our Site, it does enable us to continually improve our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
3. HOW CAN I CHANGE MY COOKIE SETTINGS?
In addition to the controls that we provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third-party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- We have carefully chosen these Cookies and have taken steps to ensure that your privacy and personal data is protected and respected at all times.
- By using our Site, you may also receive certain third-party Cookies on your computer or device . Third-party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than us. Third-party Cookies are used on our Site for the purposes of our analytics, tracking and advertising. These Cookies are not integral to the functioning of our Site and your use and experience of our Site will not be impaired by refusing consent to them.
- All Cookies used by and on our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law.