June Awareness Days 2022May 24, 2022
We are speedily heading towards halfway through the year! The last few months have been nice because every few weeks a 4-day week seems to come along.
The next week is no exception. In the UK we have two bank holidays in a row, to celebrate the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee on 2nd and 3rd of June and the Republic of Ireland has their June bank holiday on 6th June.
Take advantage of these celebrations to hook your content into this. Whether it be BBQs, picnics, fashion or travels, lots of content could link back to the summer bank holiday.
5 Awareness Day themed content ideas for June
Here are some more ideas to help you get going with your June content planning:
- It’s Volunteer Week (1st), so showcase the volunteer work your team supports during the year with photos or videos. Alternatively shout out to organisations who you think do fantastic volunteer work in your local community.
- For Nature Photography Day (15th) post a photo of nature near your place of work and give your followers an insight into where you work.
- Don’t forget Father’s Day (19th) with special offers for gifts or share your top 5 things to do with your Dad on this special day.
- Dog owners will love sharing pictures of their pooches on Bring Your Dog To Work Day (24th). A great way to show the canine side of your workplace and raise the profile of animal welfare charities.
- Give a shout out to your favourite social media accounts, suppliers or customers on Social Media Day (30th).
Scan through my list of awareness days that are coming up in June. Add relevant ones to your content calendar and use them to get ideas for your summer content ⬇️
W/C 1st June
W/C 6th June
W/C 13th June
W/C 20th June
W/C 27th June
Awareness Days For Previous Months
Awareness Days September 2021
Awareness Days August 2021
Awareness Days July 2021
Happy content planning! - Kerry👩🏻💻
3 Ways I Can Help You Right Now!
1. Take an online course and start improving your online presence today!
2. Work 121 with me using my Power Hours, Audit or VIP Intensive services
3. Read my recent blogs and start improving your online presence today!
FREE Content Planner
Join my mailing list for no nonsense digital marketing tips, find out about new services and get special discounts.
Plus, as a thank you for signing up download my FREE Content Planner, complete with awareness days for the UK and Ireland.