Create With Canva - Online Course
Start making visually stunning content with the graphic design tool you can't be without. Perfect for business owners, social media managers, web designers – and anyone who wants to shine online!Join Today £99 - Immediate Access
Take Your Marketing Designs To The Next Level
Take the hassle out of your design work and join the Canva creators who are shining online. I’ll show you everything you need to know about Canva - an easy-to-use online graphic design tool accessible to everyone.Sign Up Here - £99
Are any of these you?
- I find it difficult to resize graphics correctly for social media and my website
- I am paying graphic designers for small bits of work I wish I could do myself
- My content creation is slow, preventing me from posting consistently
- I create the same old content that doesn’t get the engagement I want
- My current graphic design tool is slow to load, complicated and quite expensive
- I find it difficult to find images and photos that work for me
- I am self-taught on Canva and want to discover all its features
Then my Canva course is for you. It will revolutionise how and what you design!
So, What Is Canva?
Canva is an online graphic design tool, used to create graphics and animations for social media, presentations, posters, documents, calendars, business cards and lots of other visual content.
You don’t need any special software. As long as you are connected to the internet with a web browser, you can access it.
One of the best things about it is that there are hundreds of thousands of templates that you can customise for your business or project. Whether that is the text, colours, photos – making designing what you want, super easy.
There is a massive royalty free photo and video library for you to use and you can also upload your own photos and videos to use in your designs.
The platform is free to use and offers paid subscriptions like Canva Pro, for additional functionality. For as little as £8.33 per month you’ll get extra features such as an increased range of photos and templates, background remover and magic resize. Which once you get started, you’ll realise you can’t do without!
The Human Brain Process Images 60,000 Times Faster Than Text!
The secret behind any successful piece of marketing material, especially a social media post is the imagery.
Fun fact: It takes 13 milliseconds for the human brain to process an image. Versus 6 seconds for a sentence of text. Branding that speaks directly to our eyes has a massive impact on what we can consume. So when it comes to grabbing the attention of your audience, particularly on social media, adding an image is the best way to connect with them.
And Canva is here to help you do this.
Take my course and I’ll show you the basics so you can get started quickly with Canva. We’ll progress right up to more complicated techniques that will really make your designs pop!
Here’s why you need Canva in your life:
- Create engaging content that stands out on the social media feed
- Set up templates to create your own graphics quickly and easily
- Get access to a wide range of photos, video, fonts, graphics, animations and stickers
- Resize the same graphic for multiple platforms with the click of a mouse
- Improve your brand recognition and visual aesthetic with the brand kit
- Transform how you create and deliver presentations
- Stay organised with your graphics with their efficient folder system
- Schedule social media posts directly using the Content Planner
- Design a wide range of marketing material: social media graphics, flyers, invitations, t-shirts, brochures, labels. The list goes on!
No graphic design experience is needed to use Canva. In my course I show you everything you need to get the most out of Canva.
What You Get
The course is fully online, delivered by me through 10 video modules, taking around 2 hours 15 minutes to watch. Here is the content of the course:
- Quick Start Guide – overview tour, how to create a Canva account
- Canva Basics – using templates, manipulating designs, using colour, magic resize, brand kit, downloading your designs, keyboard shortcuts
- Text & Fonts – adding text, tool bar commands, matching fonts
- Templates – ways to access templates, popular templates, presentations
- Elements – finding elements, frames, grids, keywords to search for elements, secret codes, decorative fonts, creating a logo
- Photos – Canva photo library, searching for photos, filters, photo templates to search for, enhancing photographs
- Backgrounds – adding backgrounds to your design, Canva textures, background remover
- Effects – Create a pop-out, lock your design, add a shadow, draw tool, record screen, smart mockups, print it with Canva, image match style
- Apps & Integrations - Apps and integrations available on Canva
- Organisation - Getting organised with folders, sharing designs, content planner, creating teams, mobile app, settings
When you sign up, you get immediate access to all the videos and documents via a secure online portal. It is a completely self-paced online course, you decide when you start and when you finish. You will even find it a great resource to dip in and out of once you have finished.
Even better you have lifetime access so you can watch the videos as many times as you like and across any and all devices that you own.
This online course is available to you 24x7 via your computer, tablet or phone. Slides and documents are available for you to download for your personal use.
Please note this course does not include creating video with Canva. This is included in my Smartphone Video course, which is available buy.
Ready To Create With Canva?
Signing up to the course only takes a few moments and you'll be able to access it almost immediately.
I’ll show you everything you need to know, to get the most out of Canva. It’ll make your work such a pleasure and you’ll be well on your way to shining online!
One Off Payment
✔️ Support through private Facebook Group
✔️ Immediate access to video course 24/7 via online portal
✔️ Downloadable slides and documents
✔️ Lifetime access across any and all devices you ownTake The Course