Grow your digital channels and your business with video!
Keep it simple using your smartphone. Learn the basics for producing professional looking videos using Canva, InShot and Instagram Reels.
About The Course
Video is one of the most easily consumable content formats, so using video in your content is a must
You'll learn lots of techniques, tools and apps to help you shoot video quickly and easily. More importantly how to create video that stands out in the feed and from your competitors. That will help you get more followers and achieve whatever it is you want to do.
We’ll focus on the key things you need to learn to become a video pro in no time! Once you put into practice what you’ve learnt, you’ll be able to quickly produce videos on the fly. With things moving so fast on social media, these kind of video skills are a must.
You’ll discover how to create professional looking video yourself, with very little cost and outlay to you. If you are nervous about showing your face on camera, you’ll learn tips to get video confident and create videos without showing your face. We’ll also talk through the kind of content that works on video to grow your business.
What You’ll Learn
1. Video Basics – all you need to know to shoot and edit good videos on your smartphone:
- Content that works well on video
- Planning a video
- Video do's & don'ts
- Equipment, lighting and sound
- Special effects and backgrounds
- Adding subtitles and other technicalities
2. Canva – how to edit video using Canva, the online graphic design tool:
- Editing your own videos using Canva
- Canva video templates
- Animated social media templates
- Special effects
- Video with text slides
- Designing thumbnails
3. Inshot – how to edit videos using InShot, a mobile app for editing videos:
- InShot home page and functions
- Shortening clips
- Stickers and text
- Picture in picture
- Adding movement into photographs
- Other commands
4. Instagram Reels – How to create Instagram reels, the popular short form video format on Instagram:
***Coming soon - end June 2022***
- What are Instagram Reels and why to use them
- How to find Reels
- Creating an Instagram Reel
- Videos that works well on Instagram Reels
- Tips & other technicalities
What You Get
Access to 4 easy to digest video modules and associated documents.
You can watch the videos in your own time and re-watch as many times as you like. You can download the slides from the course for your own use.
Who's It For?
Anyone who manages social media accounts and websites for a business or organisation and wants to create engaging video for their followers.
Perfect for business owners, social media managers, web designers, marketing managers/ execs, entrepreneurs, freelance professionals, content creators, individuals.
How Much Time Do I Need?
The course is made up of 4 video modules, taking around 4 hours to watch. The shortest module is 50 minutes and the longest one is 1 hour 5 minutes.
Extra time is required to practice what you learn and make videos to promote your business.